SEMBILAN


Ada apa dengan nombor SEMBILAN? Well, i believe that people have their own number. When they are asked about what number do you like? It's probably 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or so and so. And to me, SEMBILAN is my favourite number. I won't say it is my lucky number because bad or luck isn't beyond our control right? Why do i love SEMBILAN? Below are the answers: (Sounds poyo la budak ni eh? Haha!)

1. I was born in September which represents nombor SEMBILAN (Ciyee!)
2. There are SEMBILAN alphabets within my full name (Thanks Mom because my personality just like the name that you have given to me)
3. Husband Rita Rudaini berasal dari Negeri SEMBILAN. (Ahaha! Frankly speaking, i really admire them lor)

(p/s: Baru sebut malam tadi, abah dah pun balik rumah. Pukul 2.30 petang lebih kurang. Syukur)